Terms & Conditions
Fees and Charges: Tickets to Festival events may be sold through a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking fees and ticket processing charges. Where tickets are booked by telephone, mail or online a transaction fee from $6.95 to $10.30 will apply.
For Ticketek Groups a service/delivery fee of $9.95 per transaction applies.
For Ticketmaster a handling fee applies to all bookings. If you choose to purchase tickets at Festival venues, transaction fees for events in that venue will not apply. All telephone and online bookings can be made by credit card at an additional charge of up to 1.7% of the total purchase price.
If you choose to have your tickets delivered by Registered Post (recommended for general admission events) additional fees will apply. Fees are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets purchased for events that have unreserved or general admission seating will not be replaced.
Tickets with a seat allocation can be replaced. You will incur a fee for the replacement or any lost ticket. Fees vary across ticketing agencies. Tickets shall not be refunded or exchanged except as provided in the LPA Code of Practice.
FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL
Friends of the Festival are entitled to discounts on two tickets for most Festival events and further tickets at full price. An unlimited number of discounted tickets to the Lotterywest Festival Films are available if purchased in advance through the Festival. A limit of two discounted tickets per membership is available for purchase at the door on the night (per screening) at UWA Somerville or ECU Joondalup Pines. Discounted film packs are available for purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice. All special offers are subject to availability.
Concessions apply to Full-Time Students, Student Rush, Pensioners, Seniors and Unemployed (P/S/U) as advertised. When booking, a concession number must be provided and identification shown at the door.
Gift vouchers are available for purchase online or by calling the Festival Info Centre on 08 6488 5555.
Vouchers can only be used to purchase tickets to events sold via the 2017 PIAF website and expire at the end of the Festival season on Mon 17 Apr 2017.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
All sales are final, no refunds on gift voucher purchases are permitted.
Gift vouchers are not valid for events sold on third party websites such as Ticketek, Ticketmaster and Perth Concert Hall.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All tickets sold on behalf of the Perth International Arts Festival and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the Venue where presented.
- All tickets are sold subject to the conditions displayed at the point of sale and/or at the event.
- Tickets shall not be refunded or exchanged except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Practice. Transaction and service charges are not refundable.
- If a ticket holder is entitled to a refund it will be made available at the location(s) notified by Perth International Arts Festival and upon presentation of a valid ticket.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the venue management.
- No person of any age will be admitted without a valid ticket of admission.
- Tape recorders, video cameras and still cameras may not be brought into the venue, and all pagers and mobile telephones must be turned off before entry.
- Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk.
- Perth International Arts Festival collects your individual information in case of an event cancellation or change.
- General Admission entry is with a valid ticket only. There is no refund or replacement of Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Not Received via Post tickets. Registered Post is recommended.
To View the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice please click here.