The Festival offers a range of internship opportunities for students to get involved. On placement, students can expect to be involved in meaningful work and also gain valuable learning which will be acquired through workplace experience of the operations.
- These internships are highly competitive and are available to currently enrolled tertiary level students.
- Priority is given to students enrolled in relevant courses and in particular to those students for whom an internship is a course requirement.
- Preference is given to students enrolled in educational institutions in Western Australia.
- Each application will be assessed on its merits.
- Successful applicants will be interviewed to further determine their suitability.
- To be considered for an Internship Placement this completed form and your two attachments must be emailed to email@example.com before the closing date listed in the call for applicants
- Your one page CV addressing selection criteria
- Your Academic Transcript
- Your completed Internship Application Form